Crisp Central Square 29 Wellington Street Leeds LS1 4DLView Map
Markov’s probability model is nothing new, but Markov chains and their ability to predict the future are driving how our AI protects social media users of the biggest brands in the world. They even make ordering breakfast more fun!
Over free bacon sarnies and lots of strong coffee, learn:
- About state machines, weak AI and stochastic processes
- What a Markov chain is, and what is it for?
- How a Markov chain is trained
- How a generic Markov chain can be implemented in C# from scratch
- About real world applications for predicting the future.
Bring your laptop, cables and chargers with you to this first event at Crisp’s brand new office.