The Power of Partnership – how YBS and Burendo have worked together to deliver Digital and Cyber Transformation
This session, offered face to face and also virtually via MS Teams, will focus on how the IT and Transformation function at YBS have chosen to partner to help them achieve their core outcomes, and deliver value as they continue to transform their Digital and Cyber business. Burendo as YBS’ chosen partner in a number of these initiatives will bring to life how they work in partnership to achieve results for their client, gaining knowledge about the client market and applying subject matter expertise from their consultancy practices.
How a 160 year old building society is transforming its Digital and Cyber maturity
In 2024 Yorkshire Building Society will be 160 years old. We are the third largest UK Building Society.
Our purpose is helping real life happen and as a Mutual that means delivering three central ambitions:
• Helping people to have a place called home
• Helping them towards greater financial wellbeing
• Creating long-term value for our members
During this session, we will offer two case studies:
1) Adam Hibbert (YBS Technical Engineer) and Connor Avery (Burendo Senior Consultant & Full Stack Engineer) will look at the way YBS has developed its maturity in contract testing to support its rapid expansion of Digital Services
2) Ian Hawkins (YBS Information Security Lead) and Lisa Robinson (Burendo Principal Consultant & Workstream Lead) will look at how YBS approach the challenges to mature its Cyber Security through the controlled management of Privileged Access and Security Monitoring
Following the case studies, we will of course offer Q&A time and the opportunity to network.