Do the words “marketing strategy” conjure up painful images of months of expensive research and a 100-page report that is quickly forgotten?
Or have you already developed your strategy, but are struggling to implement it and get the results you need?
If so you’ll find something of value in this fast-paced breakfast session, part of Leeds Digital Festival 2019.
A light breakfast will be provided.
We will cover the five elements of a 1-page marketing strategy, and how a streamlined approach can provide the focus your business needs to achieve its potential.
The event is hosted by Alun Davies, an international marketer and business development adviser, who will draw on his experience of helping dozens of businesses in the UK and US to create or refine their strategies, including some cautionary tales of things that can go wrong.
This event, which is being run twice during the Festival, will be of particular interest to:
– Owners, senior marketers and product managers in established businesses wanting to validate or improve the focus of your marketing
– Senior staff in marketing agencies looking for techniques to develop more profitable, longer-term relationships with your clients
– Early-stage business owners wanting to develop winning propositions for your products or services.
Questions I will answer include:
– Reviewing your strategy: where do you start?
– How you can get fast, cost-effective market insights
– How to define your real target market
– Why it’s so important to get your messaging and differentiation right
– How you can maximise the chance of successfully executing your marketing strategy.