The SEO Mixer is an informal Leeds Digital Festival event for search professionals to gather, discuss top-class SEO talks and enjoy some drinks in friendly surroundings.
With presentations on all aspects of SEO there will be plenty of food for thought – and enough to drink with a free beer for the first 50 signups.
Following each presentation, there will be loads of time to chat with other SEO professionals around the core topics discussed – onsite usability, hands-on SEO growth hacks, and the wonderful world of link-earning.
So – come along and enjoy a beer on the Blueclaw team – and celebrate search with your SEO peers!
Big Links on Low Budgets: A Smart Approach To Digital PR
- James Brockbank, Managing Director, Digitaloft
- Polly Pispelova, Head of Search, Delete
The Age of Assistance: Why UX is Now an Offsite Signal
- Martin McGarry, SEO Consultant
Top Tips For Grounded Content Ideas that Top Tier Journalists ACTUALLY Want to Link To
- Carrie Rose, Senior Campaign Strategist, Edit
Google Sheets: Tips and Tricks To Speed Up Your SEO Workflow
- Callum Blanchard, Data Insights Analyst, Blueclaw
How to Report on SEO to Your Boss and Their Boss
- Stephen Kenwright – Head of Digital, Pendragon PLC