Join the Pokemon Go Leeds crew for a tour around Leeds Dock, Leeds City Centre and the Universities taking pictures of Pokemon along the way.
Using Pokemon Go’s AR photo mode you’ll take some amazing shots of Pokemon in the many different environments Leeds has to offer while learning about the different techniques you can use to enhance your images.
You don’t need to be an avid Pokemon Go player to join in as we’ll be catching plenty of Pokemon during the tour.
Equipment to bring
– A phone with Pokemon Go installed
– A Pokemon Go account that is level 5 or above (don’t worry this part is really easy)
– A comfortable pair of shoes (there will be a fair amount of walking)
– Suitable outdoor clothes, it’s England after all
– A battery pack if you have one (AR photography can be quite battery intensive)