Quarterdeck are leadership trainers and have worked with many businesses in the digital sector to help their people navigate the tricky transition from individually technically brilliant to bringing the best out of a team of people. We know that in the fast-paced environment in which you work it can be difficult to take the time from actively doing the business to manage your people and help them develop. That’s why this session is short and packed with great tips to help you understand why the people you work with might not be doing what you need them to do and 5 techniques to help you to help them succeed.
– what’s going on in the brains of your team
– how your brain sometimes gets in the way
– how to maximise the differences between introverts and extroverts
– how to re-engage a demotivated team member
– how to delegate effectively and increase your positive influence
– anyone with a team
– anyone who wants to learn more about the psychology of influence
– anyone who needs to be delegating more
– anyone who has had negative delegating experiences in the past
Laura Bouttell is the Managing Director of Quarterdeck and lead trainer. She speaks and contributes regularly on all things leadership and has a particular interest in the psychology of leadership.