About this Event
Your pitch deck could mean the difference between winning over investors and walking home empty-handed. Your presentation needs to tell a story about who you are and why investors should care about what you do. You need to explain your concept, business model, and more in such a short time frame, all while somehow managing to make people excited. When so much is on the line, where do you even start?
In this Masterclass, you will learn how to construct a compelling story for your business. We will deep dive into each section of the pitch deck and explain how to develop key slides and present data about your business.
If you are currently working on your fundraise, this workshop will help you to improve your pitch deck.
What will you learn
– Deep understanding of the function of the pitch deck in your fundraising process
– How to share your pitch deck with investors
– How to manage different versions of the document
– What software and formats to use
– How to structure flow of the information
– At the end of this workshop, you will receive a checklist and templates to support your fundraising journey.
– Top 5 mistakes
– Top 5 good practices
About the Speaker
Artur Grzybowski is an ex-CTO of a publicly listed company Immotion Group Plc. Have experience working within the design departments for companies such as Jaguar Land Rover, Dassault Systemes/3DExcite and developed multiple businesses, including VirtualSpeech and Virocast.
At Happski / Happski.com / he helps early-stage companies and organisations raise the investment they need to grow, develop, and scale.
Artur’s Linkedin Profile: