Find out how to have ideas and make them happen – and enjoy the process.
Celebrating the launch of her book ‘How to Have a Happy Hustle: the complete guide to making your ideas happen’ Bec Evans will host an evening of inspiration from Leeds-based ideas makers.
The panellists – ranging from student to career executive – created side projects in the busyness of their lives. They will share stories of success and setbacks on the path to making ideas happen, including:
• How to find the time to work on new ideas
• Getting started and getting your ideas into the world
• Finding your first ‘fans’ and how to grow an audience
• Setbacks and how to bounce back from failure
• Most importantly how to keep going – and keep happy.
You’ll get practical advice and expertise from the book that you can put into practice – right now.