Have you noticed a recent upsurge in your networks publicising their success where passing Cloud certifications are concerned? If you are left wondering why these Cloud certifications are important and what possible benefits might be for the individual, and for their employer, then this talk is for you.
In the session, two of our Cloud experts will walk you through everything you need to know from A-Z:
– Why Cloud certifications are important and the benefits they encompass from the individual perspective
– What the business benefits of Cloud certifications are
– Why, as an employer, you should look to put your staff on a path of Cloud certification
– Possible certification routes you can take from Infrastructure, Security, DevOps and Modern Workplace perspectives
17:30 – Arrival, drinks & nibbles
18:00 – Talk
19:00 – Drinks & networking
A little more about our speakers:
Heading up the Cloud and Platforms practice at Netcompany, Dan works proactively with vendors such as Microsoft and AWS to develop our internal capabilities – supporting team members with training and development year-round. As an IT leader with a significant background in architecting, implementing, and administering hardware, software and cloud infrastructure for both public and private sector clients, Dan is well versed to support his team members to progress through certifications and develop professionally.
As a true IT enthusiast, Shabaz has been working in the IT industry for 15+ years now and has taken his personal development very seriously. Having chosen a Microsoft certification route, Shabaz has achieved an impressive number of Microsoft certifications:
– Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
– Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
– Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty (AZ-140)
– Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
The session will also see features from two further Netcompany employees detailing their personal progression path with cloud certifications, and how they’ve found their respective paths.
Please note that the session will be held in-person and in line with government guidelines at our new Netcompany collaboration space.
12 Greek Street, Leeds