Named in the top 10 world’s most dangerous people alongside Trump & Putin, we are all under attack from the evil Magecart. They attack websites, digital platforms & e-commerce 3rd party supply chains to steal our data, selling it to the highest bidder on the dark web.
Discover who they are, why they are so dangerous and how to fight against them. There will be a quick introduction to the danger, then 4 amazing speakers for 15 mins each:
- Quick introduction to data breaches – Gav Winter – RapidSpike
- Understanding the ICO, GDPR & why you should care – Data Protection People
- Security by stealth: Building in security to develop a secure product – Gwen Diagram – Monzo Bank
- BREAK: butterbeer, drinks, pizza & refreshment break
- Preventing data breaches – A test approach – Alexander Archondakis – PenTest People
- Example: So I’ve been breached, what now? – Gav Winter – RapidSpike
- Time permitting: BREACH PANEL: Panellists made up of the speakers & guests
Join us on our journey, defending against the dark arts of Magecart, shopping in Datagone Alley, drinking butterbeer & have fun understanding the worlds biggest & most serious digital threat. The event is ideal for anyone involved or interested in e-commerce with shopping, tickets and generally selling products online that are required to collect sensitive data via a website or mobile device.