The creator economy is booming. Subject experts across the globe are successfully using digital tools like YouTube, TikTok, Gumroad and Instagram to build their brand and share their expertise at scale.
But where do online courses fit in with this? What are the opportunities? And what makes the difference between a high-demand product and a total flop?
In this virtual talk, we’ll explore how online learning should be a key product in any subject expert’s portfolio. We’ll also hear from financial guru Martin Mellor on how he’s turned his expertise into online learning experiences that are having a big impact on his learners, his clients, his business and his lifestyle.
Join this event to explore:
– How online learning platforms can help you avoid being the world’s ‘best-kept secret’
– The differences between the different types of learning platforms (and which one is right for you)
– Why your choice of learning platform might not be as important as you think
– Why many subject experts are choosing to sell into organizations rather than individuals
– Approaches to make online learning a sure-fire success
The 45-minute talk will be followed by a Q&A session. This event will be delivered on Zoom.