In this session, Nicu Bordea, Delivery Director at ddroidd and Gareth Thomas, Director of Software Engineering at MyEnergi, explain how their collective teams work together to ensure optimal agility and quality, to deliver MyEnergi’s product development projects. This will also give a view into the key elements that both a product company as well as a Software Development house, need to consider in order for the teams to perform.
• Why an agile methodology was chosen to cover for the delivery process
• What are focusing to improve in terms of technology and tools
• The importance of the shared product vision & roadmap – How people make the difference
• Key takeaways when using agile in project delivery
• What we are going to do next
• Looking to understand the value of using agile methodologies in software development.
• Looking to move to a more agile approach in software development.
• Who is interested in how large-scale software projects can be delivered using an external technical partner.
Myenergi is an award-winning British designer and manufacturer of renewable energy products that increase the self-consumption of green energy.
ddroidd are a digital transformation agency in Leeds & Cluj-Napoca, specialising in building and supporting technical platforms and software.