In the last 18 months, we’ve seen the proliferation of technology being used within the events sector to keep us all connected and engaged, not just from our hometown Leeds, but also across the globe! As we transition from lockdown to live events, as a nation we are embracing hybrid, utilising the technologies we are now accustomed to, keeping us connected with all 7 continents, including the penguins in Antarctica!
Of course, this presents new challenges in keeping both online and in-person audiences immersed in the event. At our session, you will learn:
• Mapping the user journey and the potential touchpoints between online and in-person audiences.
• Understanding the senses and the role they play at an event.
• The best platforms for hybrid event delivery.
• Selecting the right venue.
• How to get the most out of your tech and AV.
• The very best hybrid events of our time.
Get to grips with everything you need to know about engaging with online and live audiences at this hot hybrid event! Spaces are limited, book now to avoid missing out!