Digital Leadership is potentially the single most important success factor in any digital strategy or transformation. This hands-on, practical workshop has been designed to give marketing executives, managers, senior management a clear understanding of how to successfully embrace a digital mindset. You will come away with a focus on what you can do to drive digital change and achieve a competitive advantage.
This course will cover:
- The digital landscape for business leadership
- Digital principles of user centricity
- Embrace a digital-first mindset
- Building your digital teams
- Learn the about future trends, digital disruption, digital landscape and how it's changed the way business is managed and lead
- Understand the principles of customer centricity in building the digital workforce culture
- Identify the core digital capabilities needed to succeed in a digital landscape.
- Break down the roles, functions and skills of your digital teams and how they work
Until recently Myles was Head of Interactive Learning and then as Head of Digital for the BBC Academy for eight years. There he, managed all digital activity and strategy for the professional learning and development functions for staff and the broadcast industry internationally. He now advises senior leaders and management teams on how best to respond to the challenges and opportunities of the emerging digital age. Myles has also previously worked with large businesses in senior leadership roles. Most notably he worked at the search engine Ask.com (AKA Ask Jeeves) leading the European business as Managing Director.