Gather Room, ODI Leeds, Munro House, Duke St, Leeds LS9 8AG, UKView Map
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google recently stated “AI is probably the most important thing humanity has ever worked on”. As marketers, we’re all time poor, with ever-increasing pressure to deliver more sales or leads for less budget. The landscape is challenging, with hundreds of competitors, millions of customers, trillions of data points and a proliferation of channels. Are you asking yourself…
- Is AI the answer to help me to take back control?
- How will AI impact my marketing activity?
- Am I ready for AI?
- Is AI hype or reality?
- Do I want to embrace AI, or do I fear it?
- Will AI take away my job?
As part of Leeds Digital Festival 2018, Jaywing Intelligence, in partnership with Cathcart Associates, are pleased to host a chaired panel discussion around this topic. With a mix of panelists from both agencies and brands, we look to explore;
- The opportunities that AI might give marketers
- How AI could disrupt or damage the market
- What impact it will have on marketing
- How we adapt working methods to embrace our robot friends
Find us at The ODI Leeds, in the Gather Room on Tuesday 17th April from 11.30am to 2pm.
11:30 – 12:00 Registration, coffee and informal networking
12:00 – 12:45 Panel discussion
12:45 – 13:00 Q&A from the room
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch and networking