Room 314, Calverley Building, Leeds Beckett University City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HEView Map
Amazon marketplace has brought a fortune to lots of businesses in the UK and when you do it right this could be yours. This course helps you explore the untapped potential to grow your business with Amazon. Our interests is delivering informative session and we also share our experience of working with many successful UK Amazon sellers. So, expect some proven methods of being successful on Amazon.
This is a perfect workshop for growing on-line businesses aiming to improve performance and expand globally. It is tailored to suit your business needs and there will be opportunity to discuss your individual business plan. We are expecting you to go with a prepared action plan to start & grow your business with Amazon
Who is this workshop suited to?
- Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
Some key areas of the workshops are:
- Sourcing products direct from China
- Creating Content rich product listings
- Keeping Good Amazon Performance
- Amazon SEO – maximising the use of the Amazon Keywords
- Analyse sales, traffic, listings & Seller Report for strategic decision making
- Optimising Performance to win Amazon Buy Box
- Creating two ASINS to increase sales and bundle offers
- Amazon Repricer: Algorithmic vs Rule based software
- Is it good to create a Unique Product Listings for existing products?
- Amazon FBA in the UK and abroad
- UK Fulfilment Centres vs Offshore Fulfilment Centres
- Improving Product reviews using legitimate Amazon tools
- Localising Amazon Listings in international marketplace
- How to deal with foreign currency profitably when you’re selling abroad ?
- Amazon Sponsored Products, Display Ads and Headline search Ads.
- Expanding to European Market and beyond
- Getting things right – Taxation and VAT
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who’ve attended our previous training:
| Laura, Ledhut
Prahbat is incredibly knowledgeable about Amazon, outlining key areas such as sponsored listings, search terms, Pan-European strategies and best practices.
The class size too was great: only 5 on my particular day which gave us the chance to ask questions and look at all our live feeds. Going forward, the information provided will no doubt enable us to grow our marketplaces in the UK and beyond. I will certainly be returning for future events.
| Quy, Ledus
Thoroughly enjoyed the event, very informative and detailed on different aspect and techniques used on Amazon. Learnt many new strategies, particularly the campaign management and search terms and has boosted my product views and margins by a good 30%. People was very friendly and on hand to share their experiences and knowledge on the subject matter. Will definitely attend future events.
| Angela Morris, Doordecorandmore
The advice we received was very personal to us! Our company has been selling on Amazon for a couple of years, but felt that I needed to get more involved in this side of things. I left the course with my head full of ideas, and a “To do” list – all things that need to be done! I’m sure I’ll be attending another of the courses at some point in the future.
| Juan, Bavoo
The Amazon Sellers course is definitely worth attending. Prabhat certainly knows his stuff when it comes to online selling. In addition, he was more than happy to answer all of our questions in a confident and friendly manner. The course covered all of the fundamentals required to be a professional seller on Amazon. We left feeling far more confident.