Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, Maurice Keyworth Building, Lecture Theatre G.02View Map
How does an organisation with over 130 year’s heritage implement a digital strategy, manage change and develop and attract digital talent? Join our panel of experts as they discuss how new digital technologies and business models affect the value proposition of existing goods and services, and how companies can effectively navigate the increasingly digitised marketplace.
The next event in the On Your Marks Networking Series is brought to you by the University of Leeds and M&S and forms part of Leeds Digital Festival, with guest speakers including:
- Hosted by Dr Richard Hodgett, Lecturer in Business Analytics and Decision Science at Leeds University Business School
- Welcome from Stuart Clarke, Director of Leeds Digital Festival
- Simon Wood, Head of Operations at M&S.com
- Pete Williams, Head of Enterprise Analytics at M&S. Pete is also in the Power 10 2017 list by DataIQ which profiles the most influential people in data driven business.
- Additional panellists to be confirmed